Dead Lizard Served With French Fries McDonald Is Not Safe Anymore!


A lot of us are big fans of McDonalds. Many of us consume french fries or Burger at McDonalds. Many health conscious Indians prefer to consume food at McDonalds because it is considered hygienic and clean considered to desi restaurants.

So, it must have come as a huge shock for Priyanka Moitra of Kolkata when she found a dead lizard inside her packet of French Fries. Priyanka Moitra is 6 months pregnant and she barely did not eat the french fries served to her.

Priyanka spotted the dead lizard in the nick of time and complained about it to the Mcdonalds staff who promised to replace the French Fried with another fresh packet of Fries.


Like it? Share with your friends!

0
0
0 comments, 0 shares

log in

reset password

Back to
log in