Nawazuddin Siddiqui is a popular name in the film industry. With his powerful acting, overwhelming emotions and phenomenal talent, he has successfully created a different space for himself. He knows what he is doing and how it will go perfectly well. In real life, Nawaz is an equally humble person who knows his roots pretty well. He knows to where he belongs and his past memories of a modest environment are extremely clear in his mind.
His movie opposite Bollywood superstar, Shahrukh Khan has just released and from the trailers one could clearly guess that Nawaz has done a great job. Srk himself confessed that it was great working with such a talented personality. Nawaz has essayed the role of a cop who wants to arrest, Gujarat’s bootlegger, Raees and he would do it at any rate. But at such intense moments also comes some ravishing dialogues which enhance the beauty of such moments.
And Nawazuddin is quite aware of the fact that dialogues contribute a great lot to the scenes. Therefore, he left no stone unturned to make these moments greater than just great. Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s amazing dialogues are the heart-and-soul of the movie. Are you ready to hear wonderful dialogues from Officer Majmudar?
Here are 10 of Nawazuddin Siddiqui’s amazing dialogues which will compel you to watch the movie.
1. Thaane Ki Chai Hai, Peene Ki Aadat Daal Le.
2. Ek Din Naak Mei Nakel Daal Ke Kheech Ke Le Jaunga Tujhe Mai Yahan Se.
3. Duty Kar, Dalaali Nahi.
4. Bachche Ka Baap Bana Hai, Gujarat Ka Nahi.
5. Dhanda Band Kar De Warna Saans Lena Bhi Mushkil Kar Dunga.
6. Jisko Tu Dhanda Bolta Hai Na, Crime Hai Wo.
7. Ap Mera Transfer Kahin Bhi Kar Saktein Hai, Raees Ko Nahi Chhodunga Mai.
8. Dhanda Karne To Ana Padega Saale Ko.
9. Iski Lifeline Aur Pipeline Dono Gayi.
10. Raees Ka Aur Mera Rishta Bada Ajeeb Hai, Paas Reh Nahi Sakte Aur Saala Dur Jaane Nahi Deta.
All the images are taken from BeingIndian.