Relationships are a very delicate issue. You need to nourish it with love, care, trust and loyalty all through your lives to keep it going. If even one of these foundations is at fault then your relationship will be completely shattered. And it won’t last long.
Nowadays people don’ seek a life partner in their boyfriend or girlfriend. They rather try to find a temporary attachment to entertain them. Believe me or not, but both the girls and boys have adapted to the changes.
We cannot say that only men betray or only women engage in that sort. Pointing out only one gender would be a partiality towards them. Be it a woman or man, both could be traitors. It solely depends on the kind of person they are.
However, this is really not the case in real life. Feminists women always try to point a finger on men even if they are innocent. And some male hypocrites never hesitate to state that women always run after money.
Nevertheless, men are trying to make peace with feminism and equal rights to women. But they have their own reasons to not trust a women anymore. Let’s have a look at the reasons and try to understand why is it so.
1. The world was needed to be changed for good. But we are instead moving in a circle. We came back where we started from. This vicious cycle indicate towards the gender discrimination. Earlier, women were not treated with equality. Men condescended towards them. But with time, we left behind this attitude and got absorbed in a starkly different kind of partial behavior. It is commonly known as Feminism. The actual meaning of feminism is not putting women above men but equal to them. The main motto of feminism was never to sympathize with them at the cost of men folks but to understand them and do not consider them any less than a man. However, some women misused it for heir own mean ends. The biased society would not lead us anywhere. The most conspicuous example is men rape cases. How many talk about it? …….
2. Men getting molested or raped by women is not considered a big issue at all. As compared to women, men were not given their share in the sympathy. As soon as a molestation case is filed against a man, he is assumed guilty by the law. Out Law is at fault which incense stark discrimination. Another big issue is Dowry. It is considered a heinous crime in the Indian society. People asking for dowry were not given any kind of apology. But have you ever heard a woman being presented in court for asking alimony after divorcing his husband? No! It is an indirect way of telling everyone that a woman cannot live on her own. That she always need a man to help her. This is rather an insult not a right!!
3. As I have said earlier that many women misuse laws made for their own good and target men. According to a survey, most rape and molestation cases filed by women are fake. If this is so, why should not we initiate a proper investigation before jumping to conclusions. This might console a man that the law is still equal to all. Unfortunately, that happens in few cases. This has created a gap between man and woman.
Hence trusting women has become a major issue among men.
4. It could also be seen when we are traveling in a public transport. Women do not notice the crowd and are very quick to judge men. If they got touched somewhere accidently, she will look back with angry, prejudiced eyes. And other people too will judge the innocent man. I am not saying that everyone is innocent but we should not be prejudiced against every man. It is really unfair to them. They are not ‘potential rapists’ which we think them to be.
5. In Indian society, men are also judged on the basis of his income, wealth and the company he works in. Concentrating just on the sad plight of women, we do not notice that it is equally difficult for a man too.